Hi Guest - won't you sign up - like now? You'll get "early member" perks, ratings, free for sale adds, store discount codes and of course access to all the hidden stuff that status begets..

Recent threads from Collectionist
ThreadsDateReplies
Grand seiko - the genesis of a grand watch10-15-2018, 09:07 PM3
Citizen Cosmotron X808-31-2018, 09:31 PM0
Citizen Cosmotron 7804 High Beat 36000bph08-31-2018, 09:25 PM1
Seiko King Quartz 9723-803008-06-2018, 04:12 PM2
Seiko Quartz QZ 0923-805005-27-2018, 10:38 AM4
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
new members

New members
Smile 
Hi all, Watch4me just registered! Thanks Watch4me.

What a boring first post of this thread..... There!

[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Collectionist for this post:
  • D'ohBoy, SeikoMan, Woody
Better response on post New membersWelcome to the forum! It is fun to kickstart a new watch site. You can find stuff easily and get to know people...
Big Grin 
Harry just registered. I like this simple user name, must be a straightforward man.
(05-24-2017, 07:40 PM)Collectionist Wrote: Harry just registered. I like this simple user name, must be a straightforward man.

Hi there, Just read that. I think you may be right, straight arrow I am. Thats why watches are my only vice (they say), and I will try to keep it that way.

Be seeing you all!
Liked those adds of yours man. How many do you have and please share all of them. I collect them too.
Welcome Disneydave!
I will beat you to the punch, dear admin. Hello world! Lordlyluke is here, liking a small upstart forum. Lets hope we don't all get lost in it when it grows big and bothersome.
I be likin' you already... seriously. Welcome to the forum.
Welcome Mauvais! Is that French by any chance?
Of course. "Bad boy".
(05-26-2017, 06:09 PM)SeikoMan Wrote: Of course. "Bad boy".

Yes. That is what is means, and yes I am French - bien sûr. But I will speak the lingua Franca  of course. Happy to be here and I hope this forum will take off. I hope you can keep it small and interesting. I am also a member of other watch forums and my biggest gripe is lack of transparency. So yes, I will be making suggestions to make this the best. Hey, I am retired you know so this could be a nice pass time. 

All the best,

Mauvais
(05-26-2017, 06:35 PM)Mauvais Wrote:

Yes. That is what is means, and yes I am French - bien sûr. But I will speak the lingua Franca  of course. Happy to be here and I hope this forum will take off. I hope you can keep it small and interesting. I am also a member of other watch forums and my biggest gripe is lack of transparency. So yes, I will be making suggestions to make this the best. Hey, I am retired you know so this could be a nice pass time. 

All the best,

Mauvais

Ah, we share an interest. Want to moderate too eh? Just kidding. [Image: 91330ff2c4eda8e8e8aeec344647e26f.jpg]
(05-26-2017, 06:38 PM)SeikoMan Wrote:
(05-26-2017, 06:35 PM)Mauvais Wrote:

All the best,

Mauvais

Ah, we share an interest. Want to moderate too eh? Just kidding.

[Image: 91330ff2c4eda8e8e8aeec344647e26f.jpg]

I actually look a bit like that! Had to laugh about this one. Those pics are funny.
Always with the best intentions Mauvais, always. Once I moderate I will keep you in mind. ;-)
Hey, it is getting busy for me! Welcome LordlyLuke and Mauvais. Seems that soon a couple of Moderators would come in handy. Hmm, now who could do that job... ;-)
Hehehe, yes indeed. Now that I have your attention - I am volunteering. Let me know. Thanks.
Well of course gentlemen. I feel honored by your interest and good offer. I will take you up on it soon as soon as I figure out how to arrange it all to my satisfaction. I am learning here as I go.

Thanks, your friendly admin.
Great! I will be waiting - no hurry here. Now, what was I doing again?
You were riding me? You know, that old man and the beard....
Yes! That was it. But with good intentions remember? I got you a spot in the up-for-moderator queue. Just let us not come to feel badly about one another... lol.
[Image: 1507e57522e414e05f9ddbb8cc0ed498.jpg]