Hi Guest - won't you sign up - like now? You'll get "early member" perks, ratings, free for sale adds, store discount codes and of course access to all the hidden stuff that status begets..

Recent threads from Watchfreek
ThreadsDateReplies
Show your Zenith10-06-2017, 07:48 PM20
Watches are an investment07-12-2017, 11:07 PM11
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
with sheen duodater citizen yellow

Citizen Autodater with yellow sheen
I would say that this Citizen qualifies for the tropical dial label. It has a beautiful yellowish sheen to it..

I suppose it would have been a silver sunburst originally.

And yes, I had some fun with the thread picture graphically...
Nicely done! You may be the first that makes that kind of effort, much appreciated. Decided to do it myself too.... For the Elnix that is.
Adminishing the #$@ out of it
Very nice, only the crystal needs changing. Polishing it just won't do in my humble opinion..
I know, but I had some trouble finding the right one. Meanwhile, this pics seems good enough.
For now yes, but to appreciate the full beauty of that dial - a new crystal will just transform that watch!
Nice Citizen, nice thread - I am jealous. Maybe the admin could insert a thread pic for me? I am in this "patina forum". Just asking here...
(09-14-2017, 04:33 PM)Mauvais Wrote: Nice Citizen, nice thread - I am jealous. Maybe the admin could insert a thread pic for me? I am in this "patina forum". Just asking here...

Done! What can I say.. I am a graphics wizard.
Adminishing the #$@ out of it